Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Taylor's Birthday card



While we're on the subject of paper clips, here's some #1 clips I also found at Walmart. They were perfect to use on this birthday card I made for a sweet girl who was turning 11.(How convenient since that was the only number they came in.) I also tried a new fold that I believe was called a spring card on the SplitcoastStampers website because the diamond springs up when you take it out of the envie. I just love that Doodlecharms cupcake! Again I cuttled the frosting with divine swirls and ran the bottom through my crimper. I added a pink heart paper clip (love them too!), a stamped tag cut from Plantin Schoolbook and tied it with a gingham ribbon. I personalized it by adding her name across the base. The cheery dotted paper is from the DCWV summer glitter stack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!