Sunday, November 2, 2008

Congratulations friends!

I am so happy to have met such talented friends on the Cricut message board. My friend Lana has made the design team for Regina's Cutting Designs and is celebrating by giving away some fabulous blog candy. Be sure to check it out HERE. JulieH has just won 2nd place in Regina's Christmas bauble challenge at Bitten By the Bug! It was her first entry in a contest and she's a winner! View her fabulous design HERE. Both these lovely ladies are from across the pond. Please join me in showering them with best wishes and congratulations!

2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet Donna.
    Thank you for for posting this
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Donna I'm still so excited that mine was picked! lol
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!