Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hallmark Scrapbook Challenge





This week the challenge at Hallmark Scrapbook is to use the Santa hat from Joys of the Season, Paper Dolls, or Pooh and Friends. I chose to do a shaped card using JOTS. To create the card I welded the hats using Cricut design studio, then cut them twice on regular in my new K & Company Christmas Cheer and DCWV Metallic paper. I cut the pompon and cuff from the metallic hat, cuttled them using divine swirls and inked them with platinum pigment ink. All layers are popped. Then I cut the poinsettias from the new Christmas Solutions cart in shadow, regular and the flowers only using the first layer of flowers with prima poinsettias studded with gold adhesive beads. Again I popped for dimension and added a prima leaf and some organdy ribbon. Now if I can just figure out how to post the picture at Hallmark I'd be all set.

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I just discovered your blog and I'm hooked! Please come over to my blog. I have a special something for you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Donna this is just beautiful! I love th dimension and it has a wonderful olde Chritmas look

    Hugs

    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, this is a WOWSER!!!! I know when we spoke you said you were making a card, but Oh what a card!!! Simply beautiful!!! Great details all the way around girlfriend! TFS

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Donna. Awards like these are fun to get and to show off. You can start by copying the picture off my blog and save it in your picture file. You'll want it in your own blog. As for choosing others, that can be optional, but if you want to pass it on and need some help with the links, I have an email that I put together for another new blogger that walks through the steps. Feel free to email me at az2mo@centurytel.net for any help you need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just found you from Allisons blog "Stampin when I can".
    Congratulations, you have a wonderful, inspiring blog. You are so creative! What inspires me is reading blogs like yours! How awesome! Thank you so much for all your ideas and inspiration. Sharing is so kind!
    Greetings Regina from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another super creation Donna!
    I am soon gonna run out of words to express how wonderful your work is! lol
    When you get chance please pop over to my blog.
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, this is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I love all your details....it's just so inspiring to come by your blog!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!!! This is BEAUTIFUL girl!!!! I love all the layering you did and the papers you used! It so reminds me of the old Saint Nick! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!!! I love the card. I think I'm card making challenged. Just can't do it not matter how hard I try. Love the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful (again), you really do have a special talent. - En x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is stunning! What a beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, did I miss this on the cricut mb? This is just beautiful! Glad I checked your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!