Monday, April 20, 2009

And a Great Time Was Had By ALL!







I'm BAAAAACK! Had to throw in a few pics of the gorgeous place we stayed on our girly getaway before getting back to the crafty business. Tell me this house isn't to die for! It's the Mendo House at Irish Beach on the Northern CA cost about 30 minutes from Mendocino. Those ocean views are from the deck and let me tell you that sunset in the hot tub with a glass of wine is breathtaking! (No pix though, afraid of dropping my camera in the drink and neither Lisa nor I wanted any incriminating bathing suit shots. LOL) We had SUCH a marvelous time!

8 comments:

  1. wow this looks amazing, glad you had a fab time where is it?
    hugs Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You girls must have had a blast!!! Glad you had a great time, but I'm also glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - NOT AT ALL JEALOUS!!!! Looks amazing and glad you had a good time.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I am jealous.... wow what a beautiful view. I am so glad you had a fabulous time, but I am with Margie, I am glad you are back..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Such a breathtaking view!! SO glad you had such a marvelous time:) I miss the ocean so much...I grew up in Hawaii. (and am now in Arizona, I know, crazy!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Looks awesome... glad you guys had a great time. :-)

    And something a little out of context... no, cuttlebug isn't available here... nor is the embossing powder/heat gun and the like! :-) I am still too scared to touch your parcel. I don't want to waste even a millimeter of paper!! ;-) Nothing that you sent is available here.

    Hugs,
    Smita.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this looks looks like heaven...
    So glad you had a fab time Donna
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quick question, where is moendo house located? My family and I spend a weekk every summer at irish beach mostly at gregory(no longer availablw but was our favrite) or ashton and beachcomber. Do you have any comparisons?
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!