Saturday, October 2, 2010

Blog Hop Winner and Happy World Card Making Day!

Happy world Card Making Day to all of my Bloggie friends! I like to think of us all spending the day doing something that we love. I don't have a card yet to post today because, although I've been a busy girl, I've been working on next week's DT stuff so I don't spend my Sunday in a panic like usually do. I will try to have at least a little sumpin' sumpin' for later though because I do indeed intend to make cards today so please stop back by.

In the meantime I decided to not leave you all in suspense over last month's BBB2 Blog hop so without further ado.... Oh, wait a minute. I must say I did delete 2 posts that were accidentally repeated so the final number was 84, not 86. NOW, without further ado

the winner of the $30 gift voucher from Custom Crops is .........

IRW DANA, WOOHOO! who wrote



Congratulations Dana!
please email me at dlmundinger (at) yahoo (dot) com to arrange for your prize.

6 comments:

Thanks for making my day!