Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Greetings From Peggy Loves Vintage


Is any body panicked about their Christmas cards yet? Yeah, me too, but there's nothing easier than using the beautiful images from PeggyLoves Vintage to whip up beautiful, professional looking cards in jiffy. And, because the printable images are resizable, you can customize them to fit any card size (or embossing folder as I've done here). These lovely candles are from Peggy's Vintage Christmas CD Volume 4. To add to the vintage feel, I've printed on textured card stock like my dear DT sister DeeDee does. Love the look! The beautiful Swirl Frame embossing folder is from Crafts Too, available at Custom Crops. (Just happens to be on SALE too!) I've added some MS stars to the stars on the folder for a little more bling.
My biggest problem is that I rarely finish the inside of my cards when I make them, so that's often how they remain. Many of the images on the Peggy Loves Vintage CD's have matching sentiments so problem solved! WooHoo! Ready to go! If you're really pressed for time, you can purchase Christmas Cut Outs to receive through your email, too. There are lots of themes available. Be sure to stop by the Peggy Loves Vintage Blog too. That sweet Peggy offers free images and preview her new offerings there, so don't miss out.

14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Donna. My favorite color scheme for Xmas is the blue, white and silver combo. LOVE the embossed frame. Just gorgeous! I never thought to print a digital image on textured stock. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful and peaceful. I too like the blue, white and silver color combination. Just sooo pretty.

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna,
    What a simple but beautiful card. I love the image and the embossed background is fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Donna! I love the blues and the embossing. Quite a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! what a beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so pretty, Donna! Is that cross thatched texture part of the image or part of the textured paper? Or both? Looks great! Love the added bling of the little stars! I may be lifting this idea as I scramble to get all of my cards done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the texture on the candles..and the color scheme is beautiful!
    Maria :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna, beautiful as always, so serene. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely Stunning Donna! Love the colors and the frame, yeaaa, you finished the inside. Now I know you will be sending this one out,..hint, hint... I agree Peggy's images are just awesome!

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful as always! The image has such a warm feel. I love the way you teamed it with the embossed layer and the blue base.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful ard Donna and the embossed frame is just perfect with Peggy's gorgeous image
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!