Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Guest Designer Spot, a Mini Tut, and a CHALLENGE





I'm so excited to be Guest Designer On Yvonne's Blog, Do More With Less. I'm in love with Yvonne's bright and happy style, her unique work with misting, and fabulous layouts. You MUST visit her blog for a look see. Yvonne mentioned she enjoyed my dimensional cards and wanted to see how they were created so I photographed the steps for my most recent BBTB2 design. I'd love to have you visit, comment, and participate in my challenge with a new dimensional creation of your own. (No, it doesn't have to be as fat as mine. LOL) This is the first challenge I've ever done and of course there's a prize (a good one from Custom Crops!), so please take a look HERE. (BTW, Custom Crops is having a FABULOUS Cricut sale. Don't miss it!) xxD

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation Donna love the colours and the gorgeous design.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't surprise me at all that you were chosen.. it would have surprised me if you weren't... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, Donna... I think you've outdone yourself with the layers! Holy cow! Love the bright colors! I just stopped by Yvonne's blog and I'm all linked up. Really cool seeing your project in the pre-assembly stage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna your tutorial over at Yvonnes blog is great. I never realized you were using foam! I linked my project up. Congrats on hosting your first challenge. It sure is a fabulous one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome project and it was so cool to see the layers and order of assembly on Yvonne's blog! It is almost enough to make me want a cutting machine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card I've just joined in the challenge on Do more with less. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation on the guest designer spot. No doubt about it, you are the queen of dimensional cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!