Monday, December 5, 2011

Wicked Wednesday Black and White Challenge


Have you played along with Wicked Wednesday yet? ATC's are so much fun and go really fast so I was able to sneak this in this morning between my workout and shower. We're on the way to the city (SF) to see My Week with Marilyn and do a little Christmas shopping. WooHoo! The challenge this week is Black and White. Ah well, okay, how about black and off white? Can you work with me Jenn? I have to admit I found this little birdie already cut and raring to go and he just begged to be used and he was off white, so... He's cut from the Home Decor Cricut cart. I popped him on a branch I punched with my new MS deep edge, added some corners, beads, and some musical note brads and there ya go.

So where is BBTB2? Well, the team has another little break this week. Sorry about that. I'll try to do something more with my Cricut this week for your viewing pleasure (but don't hold me to that, it is the holidays, after all and I made that deal with hubby...) In the meantime, if you didn't see my Altered Alice post from yesterday, scroll down to see a bit more Cricut goodness. Catch ya later. I'm off to get boofy.

10 comments:

  1. omg donna that looks so pretty and deilcate, I so keep meaning to have a go at the ww challenge but tine keeps running away from me, grrrr!!
    huge hugs lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna! Anything for you, girlie! :) LOVE this - and I'll tell you a secret.... one of my ATC's is also black and off-white. hee hee Thanks for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesdays! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable ATC. Love the bird!

    ~ Ü ~ Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love black and white.. But I always love your awesome cards... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Donna! the off white makes it just a bit softer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the crisp, clean lines that this color schemes makes. That lil' bird is just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, this is so cool! Your versatility is just amazing! I always look forward to your new posts! Sending big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, Donna! It actually looks white to me. Love that bird cut...one of my faves. A bit of enabling going on over here with that MS punch. Wait a minute...do I already have that? Oh geez, here we go........

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!