Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Wicked Wednesday Mythical Creatures ATC Challenge


How about this?  I'm actually a couple of hours early for this week's Wicked Wednesday Challenge which is Mythical Creatures.  Had lots of ideas for this one, but the final decision came after tripping over a box filled with Stampotique stamps and reacquainting myself with these cute (but sort of creepy) little elves.  Thought they should be helping Santa so I went with a Christmas theme.  So here are Gog Lin and Gobby Lin (ok, so maybe they're goblins, still mythical, No?) helping with the Christmas candy.  They're colored with Copics,  fussy cut and layered on a Tim Holtz Journaling Ticket.  Fab how that fits like that.

I've added an Philosophy Tag and a teeny candy cane and peppermint.  Took me about a half hour to wrap that mint and tie those teeny bows.  The eyeballs and manual dexterity ain't what it used to be.  LOL  Popped 'em up and called it done.  WooHoo!

I'm also entering this in the ATC's and Cards with Attitude Anything Goes or Fall/Winter Challenge.

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic card I love the layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, Donna!
    Gog Lin and Gobby Lin are the cutest mythical goblins ever. Love how their helping with the candy :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable, love it! :) Thank you for joining us at Wicked Wednesday, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable are these creepy little elves with their wrapped candies...but are you telling me that elves are not real?!! If so, how does Santa get all of those toys made every year?!!!!!!!!!

    I'm jgoing to have to remember that those tags fit perfectly on an ATC!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it! Can't believe you tied the teeny tiny bows and wrapped that candy! Fabulous as usual, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME - this so rocks Donna and those teeny bows !!!! Your eyeballs won't be the same all day now !!
    Hugz
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I freakin' love it! I love THEM! Can you stamp me some? Ha! Fat chance I'll receive them in time for Christmas! LMAO! I'll bet you had a damned good time wrapping that candy and tying the bows...hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL Donna this is just so cute!!! I love it & perfect for our Wicked Wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE these little elfves.... I never thought elfs were cute little curmudgins so these are just how I pictured them..
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this ATC. Wow! Candy cane and peppermint. Fab tying the red cord, too. Thanks for playing with us at ATC With Attitude. See you again next time.

    Dwita.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Donna! you are the winner of Challenge 27 in ATCs With Attitude. As I mentioned previously, your ATC is awesome..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!