Friday, January 11, 2013

Dilly Beans Winter Fun Challenge


It's Friday and that means there's another fun challenge at The Dilly Beans Challenge Blog...literally.  Our challenge this week is Winter Fun.  No snow here were I live in CA but I have loads of fond memories as a kid of building igloos and snowmen, sledding, and skating outdoors on the rink my Dad used to build in the backyard.  I kinda miss that white stuff, except scraping my windshield and driving in it.  For my project I've chosen #515 Amalia Making a Snowman.  I colored the image with Copics to match the cute DP from MME.  The snow was torn from a corrugated sheet and I've added a few pom pom snow balls and glitter snowflakes.  The large flake at the bottom is Cuttlebug, the smaller, MS and the sentiment is computer generated.  Hope you like.  Now go get your chilly thrills and see the fab inspiration by my teamies HERE.  Can't wait to see what you create.

I'm also entering this in the Sweet Stampin' Christmas Cold and Frosty Challenge, The Crafting by Designs Getting Ready for Christmas Use a Snowman Challenge, the Fab 'n' Funky Winter Challenge, the Creative Card Crew Snow and Ice Challenge and The Perfect Sentiment Winter Wonderland Challenge.

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is adorable, funny, all my friends are flakes too, ROFL, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with a cute image. Thanks for joining our challenge at Fab'n'Funky, good luck.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work with Dilly images - this one is just adorable. Super cute sentiment - this would work so well in my life. Ha.
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous sentiment, love the card. Super cute - love it. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week.

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brrrrr..... the silly things we used to enjoy as children! So, I am lovin' the added glitter and the light touch of inking? Copics? on the snowflake and snowman. Oh yeah, dig the balls too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutie patootie card and I luv that image! Cute sentiment too.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and hope to see you next time as well.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only a childhood memory could say building a snowman was wonderful. I am sooooo glad I live in a non-snow place because I get cold just looking at snow. Your card is darling.... as always.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely fun card! Great sentiment too!

    Thanks for joining the challenge at the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute card...love the snowflake too.

    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card, love all the snowmen. Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so cute - love all those snowmen :) Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet and funny creation, just perfect for our 'Snowman/Getting ready for Christmas' challenge at Crafting By Designs!
    I do hope that you will join our challenges again.
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!