Friday, July 12, 2013

Dilly Beans Mermaids!


It's Friday and time for another Dilly Beans challenge and this time it's MERMAIDS!  Don'tcha just love 'em?  Megan's got gobs of adorable ones in her SHOP so you'll be just spoilt for choice. (OOOh, my UK buddies are rubbing off on me, LOL)  I've had this fun funky DP for years and never could figure out quite how to use it.  Thought it would be perfect for the challenge so I decided Megan's very first, #224 Mermaid (scroll down to find her) because she so totally looked at home in this scene.


She's colored with Copics, fussy cut and popped.  The little fishies are brads and an eyelet crab is dancing at the bottom among the shells (a Martha Stewart punch.)  The sentiment is computer generated and I've framed the words with gel pen.  Just wait 'til you see the fabulous work of my teamies!  they've truly outdone themselves this week so be sure to stop my the Dilly Beans Challenge Blog to check them out.  Can't wait to see what you come up with but please remember a Dilly Beans image is required.

I'm entering this in the TTRCD July 9-15th ChallengeCrafts and Me Anything Goes, Stamp and Doodle Oceans or the Sea, the Deep Ocean On the Beach Challenge and Creative Stamp Friends Tags Challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely creation for a beautiful theme challenge !
    thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge!
    Hugs
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin the ocean challenge, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I am SO behind on everything, including my blog commenting. I have this funky paper and never ever know what the hell to do with it. Looks like you nailed it! Dig the Beatles song lyrics as your sentiment and how cute is that mermaid?! Promise to get caught up soon. Been one friggin' thing after another. What else is new :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tag and am so glad you shared it at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Donna, love the image and those sweet fish brads are perfect!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wunderschön geworden.

    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative Stempelfreunde.

    GLG Bruni

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Donna! I love the whole under water scene!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!