Friday, October 4, 2013

Dilly Beans Halloween Week 1


It's our first Friday Challenge in October and our favorite time of year at Dilly Beans, so all month long we'll be doing HALLOWEEN!  WooHoo!  Still weekly challenges with weekly winners but you there's so many creepy cute images at Dilly Beans that we want to see them ALL!  I've used #275 Framed Bat Ghoul and colored him up with Copics in traditiional Hallween colors.  The bat in the corner is an ancient sticker from? and I've attached it with a Halloween mini clothespin from M's.  I've embossed the center stirp with the Seeing Spots Cuttlebug folder and added some checked Halloween ribbon.  I kinda like the combo of check, dots and stripes, don't you?  Such fun examples by the team on the Challenge Blog so be sure you check them out.  And come celebrate Halloween with us all month long but remember to please use a Dilly Beans image.

I'malso entering this in the Simon Says Wednesday Going Dotty Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. oh my color pops are so yummy and vibrant and love your mix of patterns, fun fun fun, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the design, the patterns and that fun image! :)
    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it!! I love how you have this image colored and of course I am loving the papers you used! That mini clothespin is too cute-looks like you have spruced it up too! I am loving all the Halloween stuff I've been seeing, don't you just love Halloween!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb, loving all of the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh, he's so sweet. Take all my candy little guy! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!