Thursday, October 24, 2013

New Alice in Wonderland Release at Simply Steampunk


It's about time, eh?  Be still my heart!  The day has finally arrived for the Simply Steampunk Team to showcase the new Alice in Wonderland Release by the fabulously talented Abigail Larson.  They are available in the Limited Edition Digis at Simply B Stamps.  You KNOW I love me some ALICE!  Today I've the pleasure of working with The Mad Hatter and I couldn't resist another wall hanging.  They're so much fun to make!


The Hatter is colored with Copics and fussy cut and popped atop my fave Clock die from Tim Holtz.  Isn't he a dapper gent?  The Dp's are all from last year's  Halloween in Wonderland from Graphic 45, as is the sentiment.



I added a number of gears from my "go to" Tim Holtz die to further the Steampunk theme.  The basic shapes were cut with my Nesties Grand Labels Four, layered with foam for dimension and strength.  Please visit Simply Steampunk to see the rest of this fabulous release as showcased by my talented teamies and don't forget our current Monochromatic Challenge which runs through the end of the month.

I'm also entering this in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Fussy Cutting ChallengeTTRCD Oct 22-28 ATG, and Nutcrafter's Lots of Layers.

7 comments:

  1. He is very dapper indeed and beautifully coloured, this would look fabulous hanging on my wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Donna, this is just AMAZING.. your coloring is so fab and I just LOVE this wall hanging...
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is soooo awesome! Love that it is a wall hanging...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! How cool is this?! Fab coloring! Thanks for playing with us at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is fantastic.....thanks so much for joining in our Lots of Layers challenge over at Nutcrafters & good luck!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!