Friday, November 15, 2013

Dilly Beans Anything But a Card


Well, it's Friday and time for another Dilly Beans Challenge.  I almost didn't make it. I'm battling and cold and feel like crap and something has taken over my computer and ads are popping up all over the place and there's links to stuff on the blog that I didn't put there.  WTF?  Soo what is this project?  It's a little Post It Note holder.  Sorry, best I could do, but they do make awfully cute stocking stuffers and there are tons of framed Dilly Beans images that are perfect for them.  Here I've used #534 Nutmeg Framed.  All paper piecing but her face. (I love to paper piece and sooo many Dilly Beans imges are just perfect for  it.) I've added Nesties squares to the piece that wraps around the post it to jazz it up a bit and a tab on top for the little pen.  It's safe to say that my teamies have been a bit more creative than I, so please stop by Dilly Beans and check it out.  (I'm going back to bed.)

I'm also entering this in the Creative Fingers ATG w/ Optional Paper Piecing.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Paper piecing is always the solution to fun and funky projects...this is adorable!

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I love this Donna! Your paper piecing looks fabulous and I always love the post it holders!! I sure hope you feel better soon!!! Remember lots of fluids and rest. I hope that your computer feels better too. I hate when things get in there that we didn't put there. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!