Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lacy Sunshine Valentina



Here's my card for the contest going on on the Lacy Sunshine Facebook Fan page.  Fans could email Heather for the adorable Valentina (scroll down for yours) and create a card with her. I think she's the sweetest and she was so much fun to color with my Copics, that I had to play along.   I remembered a candy conversation heart digi from ADFD and enlarged it for a background.  Changed the colors of the lettering and colored them with Copics as well.  The background mat is embossed with tiny conversation hearts too.


Just look at her sweet face.  She's fussy cut and popped and the little heart she's holding is a puffy sticker from M's I got a couple of years back.


The background hearts were fussy cut as well and I've added hugs and kisses with colored and heart shaped Alpha Beads.  Trying hard to get back into the swing of crafting.

I'm also entering this in the Lacy Sunshine ATG Challenge, 613 Avenue Create ATG/ Party/Celebrate Challenge, Simon Says Monday ATG, Suzy B's Bloomin' Cute and Sweet Challenge, DLART Thankful Thursday Hearts Challenge, Make it Monday #174 and TTRCD Jan14-20th ATG.

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Design, thank you for joining us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, hope you will join us again next week....
    Hugs
    Suzy B DT
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, and beautiful as always. Your coloring is perfect I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a great day and a Happy New Year
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Adorable image and lovely colors! The candy reminds me of my childhood - my sisters and I used to get those candies on Saturdays, together with a bottle of coke each. We always read what was written on the hearts and the caps, and I remember collecting the Coke caps...
    I popped over from MIM to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you've done the background with the conversation hearts. It's so eyecatching and make a fun card! Thanks for dropping by to share this at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful! I love you copic coloring. Great Job!
    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, Donna, this is too cute! Reminds me of those old conversation heart candies! This is a real sweetie of a card! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an adorable card Donna! I love that sweet image with all her little conversation hearts surrounding her. And of course you have colored her so well!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing another lovely card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 11: cute and sweet - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is delightful. A fun card, love the candy hearts too.
    Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's very pretty... :) Lovely card, Donna.
    Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! Beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so cute .. thank you for joining TTCRD this week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!