Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Another Anti-Valentine


Yeah, I know.  It's past the day but I'm still having fun.  Especially when there's some snark and sarcasm involved.  Not at all the way I feel about love, but there have been times...  Anyway, I made this specifically for a number of challenges, the first being the brand new Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, first challenge being A is for Anti-Valentine.  Ohhh, I'm gonna have fun playing there, for sure.  The second, the current  PunkYouGirl Hearts and Harlequins Challenge.  The heart is from Tiddly Inks (retired, I guess) and I've embossed the background with a harlequin pattern Cuttlebug Folder.


I get the biggest kick out of this main image, Rollers by Smeared Ink.  Love her snarky expression and I didn't want you to missed her rollers.  I paper pieced her jammies with a harlequin pattern as well.  WooHoo!  The rest is colored with Copics.



So here's the sentiment fom Ginger's House.  She cracks me right up on a regular basis.  Sorry my printer is being a bit off but I think you get the gist of it.  I'm also adding this one to the new Naughty or Nice Love challenge, as well. 



20 comments:

  1. Those rollers are such a scream and might make ya scream. Fabulous card filled with love and snark. What more could a girl ask for??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and great sentiment too! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna there are sooo many things I love about this card, her rollers, the paper pieced pajamas, the sentiment!! I am soooooo glad you joined the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for our very first challenge! I hope you'll be back often!! (the other) Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just AWESOME... this so made me laugh with that brilliant sentiment Donna. LUV the paper piecing and thank you for a chuckle today. So glad you like my image :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK Donna, this card just cracked me up!! That image is to awesome. I love the face the lady is making, love the way you colored her, love her piece pj's and I didn't even realize she had finger curlers in her hair until I read the sentiment. lol This is one awesome card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PRICELESS!!!Love the image and what a fab. sentiment. Awesome job. Thanks for playing along with the Anti Valentine challenge at the Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crap! Where do I begin?! The chick with the middle finger rollers! The harlequin background and robe! That sentiment!!! OMG! Snarky perfection! LOL! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Freaking Awesome!!! OMG! the image is phenomenal...the sentiment- perfect! Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for our first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm guessing you ad-libbed the rollers?! Priceless! Thank goodness you said this wasn't a "selfie" ... or is it?!!
    So fun!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh oh oh, have not had a morning giggle like this in a while, the image and sentiment are perfect for each other, love those rollers, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. And this is the kind of snark we are talking about! What a delightful way to set hair! :D Terrific design. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for our very first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those rollers I might use! AND OMG THAT SENTIMENT....I should probably make a sign to hang around my neck :) I'm so glad you came to play with the first Snarky Sisters challenge, Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Donna! You have been crowned the Queen of Snark this week at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! Be sure to stop by the blog to get your tiara! Oh, and there's a little something else in it for ya! Check out our blog for details!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on becoming our first Queen of Snark! Long live the queen!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Long live Queen Donna!!! Thanks sooooooo much for playing along with us for our very first Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Flipping hysterical, Donna!! Congratulations on the Snarky Win, Yer Majesty!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it Donna!! Fabulous sentiment! thanks for sharing at PunkyouGirl this month! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on being our First Queen of Snark! Your card is freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha!! I love it! My sentiments exactly about the day in question!! lol!

    Thank you so much for entering the challenge at PunkYouGirl!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!