Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Lacy Sunshine New Hobgobbies


There's a new Fantasy line of digi's premiering today on the Lacy Sunshine Blog.  Here come the Hobgobbies, furry little creatures sure to steal your heart.
I was lucky enough to create with FiFi Flirtydust Hobgobbi, available in the NEW section of the Lacy Sunshine Shop.

 
As soon as I saw her, I knew I wanted to make her fuzzy for I printed her 3 times so I could flock her.  Color flocking works best when the image has a bit of color so I added some shading to Fiffi and fussy cut the areas I wanted to flock.  I've cut her features, hand and flower from another of the digi's I'd printed and left one whole.

 
 Then I ran her right side down through my Xyron.
 

Before flocking, I attached the small features in the appropriate places (easy peasy, since the adhesive was already there) and poured on the flock.  Be sure to rub that flock in to get good coverage.  The added features will remain smooth.
 
Because the lines seemed a bit obscured by the flocking, I went over them with the fine tip of my Memento marker.  I also colored the foot and hand of the  remaining digi and glued the flocked body on top.
 
 
Here she is, all finished up after fussy cutting the entire image with a white border and adding more fuzzy texture with some fiber grass and and pompom to her flower.  The silhouette flower stem behind is also fuzzy, cut out of all wool felt (poly or blend won't cut through) with my Spellbinders die through the Grand Caliber.  Be sure to check out the Lacy Sunshine Blog to see more of the adorable Hobgobbies and the fabulous creations by my Creative Team sisters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!