Friday, July 11, 2014

Just One More Little Prick


It's Friday and that means another fun release at The East WindMeet Lucy Loo "Okay Who's Next?".  Shudder!  When I was a VERY LITTLE girl I wanted to be a nurse, but only until I realized shots were involved.  Giving 'em, getting 'em, doesn't matter.  Needles scare the crap out of me and Lucy has a BIG ONE.  And if I needed a blood test?  I hit the ground running.  Wouldn't you if you saw this coming?  Guess I creeped her a a bit, letting my imagination run away with me.  Obviously Lucy seems a bit sadistic with all the blood spatter (rubber stamps for the Inky Dreams set by Smeared Ink)  No offense to all you nurses out there.  I'm sure you do a better job.  She does make a great Get Well card though, don'tcha think?


Gotta say she was fun to color, though.  Looking forward to my new printer that with any luck will come TODAY.  Have been battling double lined images which makes my coloring look like crap and no amount of calibration seems to help.  She's fussy cut and mounted on Spellbinders Deckle Rectangles, the background embossed with my Cuttlebug.  Sentiment is computer generated and cut with Spellbinders Rectangles.  Added a little bloody gauze (EEEWWW!!!) and called it done.  My teamies also had some fun with her so be sure to visit the The East Wind FB Group for more renditions.

6 comments:

  1. Love this (when do I ever not love your cards?) Fantastic image to work with and you gave her the 'Donna' touch once again - love the spatter and the gauze - and the sentiment is .....well....HILARIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bloody gauze! Fab image and an awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna darlin, just love this fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous creation, Donna! I am loving the addition of the bloody gauze! So sick, and perfect at the same time! Hope you get your new printer soon. Those double lines would drive me bonkers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally adore this fun card!!! The added blood splatter are sooo fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!