Wednesday, December 10, 2014

You've got some BALLS!


Hee Hee!  I just couldn't resist that sentiment for this fab image I got for free during the Gecko Galz spectacular October Hop.  Made it especially for the SOSS "V" is for Vintage Challenge.  (okay, maybe it's retro, rather than vintage, but let's not nit pick.  LOL)  I'd already entered a true vintage card, but I just had to stop back with a little snark.  



The image is from the Gecko Galz Retro-spective Collage sheet with papers from the Peppermint Lane Digital Paper Pack which I've distressed with my Distrezz-It-All.  I added some rick rack and felt snowflakes cut from a spool of trim and of course, some snow balls.  LOL  Sentiment was computer generated, cut and popped for dimension.  

Be sure to visit the Gecko Galz Etsy Shop as they have a fabulous Buy One Get One Free Sale going all month long!  They also have a 24 tags of Christmas event on the Gecko Galz Blog where you can receive a free stamp by following the rules each day.   WooHoo!

I'm also entering this in the Unruly Paperarts 12 Days of Christmas Linky Party and the Gecko Galz FB Holiday Cards Challenge

19 comments:

  1. Saw this on SoSS and I love it! Made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for my morning chuckle....a fun and cheeky sentiment for a great image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooo wow LOL Donna! This is sooooo funny!
    Awesomeness, 'nuff said, you rock!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, it's amazing! I see no problem...it's vintage retro! Perfect sentiment with an awesome image! Thanks for joining us again at SOSS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this sassy retro card! it is beautifully put together and so fun! happy 12 days! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw this at Unruly PaperArts! Love it...great layering and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Donna too funny!!!!! Love the vintage style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card and love the sentiment! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Retro...vintage...this card is so awesome it's BOTH!
    Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for our V is for Vintage challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about this card from the image to the design, to the colors, and of course the sassy sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Donna-Love this!! Lol. Love the sentiment. Perfect with the image. Gabby card!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is perfect. "Nuff said. :D Glad you came back to the Snarky Sisters with some fine vintage snark!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! This is the greatest thing ever. I would love to have this in my collection. Awesome sense of humor!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! I can't love this enough!! Perfect sentiment with that fab image! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your balls. And you put them right on the front of the card for everyone to see. I think retro is a form of vintage. Maybe the hipster of vintage. Thanks for your second entry made just for us (Snarky Sisters)!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun card, love the color combo and fun sentiment! TFS with us at Unruly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it! Wish you weren't postal phobic....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!