Friday, June 26, 2015

New Release for TEW


Today I'm featuring a brand new release for the East Wind called Lucy Loo 'Morning Stretch'.  Her little outfit made me think of an exotic island adventure so I made an 8x8" fat book page using DP and elements from the Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue Pack.  We had a once in a lifetime vacation to Bali some years ago and I think this is a brilliant start to an album of the wonderful trip.



I've colored Lucy with Copics, enhanced with Prismacolor pencils.  it was all I could do not to color her with red hair but for once I thought something out of the ordinary might be fun.   Come visit our Challenge Blog and FB Group to see our current challenge and inspiration from the teams. 


Here's the important stuff:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Your coloring is Fab. Great design too. Thanks for joining the Brown Sugar Challenge.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, what great colours you've used for you card,
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super album cover for your Bali holiday photos! You really managed to capture the exotic summer feel with your design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!