Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Gotcha!


Today it's my turn to do an inspiration post on Airless Chambers, the Rick St. Dennis darker Blog. Gotta  say I had fun with this one thinking outside the box (or should I say inside the box top?  LOL) using Earth Spirit, available HERE in Rick's Etsy Shop. In my project, he's supposed to look like the mound of dirt on a freshly covered grave prior to putting down the sod. (Okay, I'm one sick puppy, but you all knew that already.)



Here's a closeup of the fab Earth Spirit, colored with Copics.  I printed him twice and fussy cut and popped his hands so he could hold the calla lily he stole from the casket spray and the computer generated sentiment.



Here's a side view of my little grave site.  The grass is a Martha Stewart punch and the headstone is a Spellbinders Gothic Arch layered with a Cuttlebug die. I had a ball with this one, but wait 'til tomorrow.  Smeared Ink's 31 Days of Halloween begins and the EDT for RSD is participating each day with a post on the Airless Chambers Blog.  Don't miss the 31 days of FUN!


And for all the exciting things happening, here are the important links.


I'm entering this in the Left of Center Rip it Up/LOC challenge using the LOC theme, 613 Avenue Create ATG (using a sponsor image), A Step in the Dark FB Challenge, Simon Says Wednesday ATG, and TTRCD Sept 29-Oct 5 ATG

5 comments:

  1. oh how fun. you did a great job on this. what a fun idea and creepy little buy in the box lol Thank you for playing with us at Delicious Doodles Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Donna! I love that your creations are always so different. The calla lily in his hands is the perfect finishing touch. Thank you so much for joining us at Left of Center Creative Challenges for Challenge 97 Rip It / Tear It Up / LOC. I hope you can join us again for our next weekly challenge. AELx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous - that looks so scary !!!
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just amazing Donna - scary - but amazing, lol!
    Thanks for sharing your fabulous work with us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, I''m giving you a little hint to go to TTCRD and see if you are the winner this past week. You only have until Monday evening to claim your prize. I don't want you to miss out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!