Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Gecko Galz December Customer Challenge



It's the first of the month which means it's time for a new blog challenge at Gecko Galz with the theme of 



I've chosen to do a Christmas theme with digital paper and icon (frame) from the new December Czarina Craft kit.  The winter scene and lovely lady is from the From Russia With Love Digital Collage Set.  Although I could have done this all digitally, I chose to layer the papers, fussy cut the frame and pop the center image.  I've added a sticker sentiment and jeweled snowflakes from JoLee's.

Be sure to visit the Gecko Galz Blog and check out the fab projects from my DT sisters.  This  is a monthly challenge and you must use at least one Gecko Galz product on your project.  This even includes the freebies available to you by signing up for the newsletter or checking out Gecko Galz on Pinterest.  Hope to see you play along.  New December challenges are on the Gecko Galz Papercrafting FB Group page too. We can't wait to see what you create.

I'm entering this in the Simon Says Wednesday ATG Challenge and the Outlawz Saturday Paper a la Mode ATG Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a wonderfully detailed card! I love the blues, Donna! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such romantic feeling in this wonderful card! love it! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!