Monday, January 25, 2016

Wicked Wednesday ATC "Hearts" Challenge


One of my New Year's resolutions is to get back to joining in some of my favorite challenges, like my dear friend Jenn's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge.  The theme this week is "Hearts".  I just joined the Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans FB Group so I couldn't wait to color up her adorable 526 Arrow In My Heart and use her for the challenge. What a cutie, eh?  She's colored with Copics, fussy cut and mounted on freebie digi paper from the Artbymiran FB Group.  I changed the color of the digi paper (from black to red) and shrank it down to ATC size in my Printmaster Platinum Program.  The little epoxy hug and kiss is a sticker from American Greetings.

I'll also be entering this in the Sandra Caldwell (FB) January Progressive Challenge, 613 Avenue Create ATG, the Outlawz Saturday Paper a la Mode Not Your Usual Size challenge and Simon Says Monday Love is in the Air + Red.

4 comments:

  1. Awww - she's just precious! Thanks for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, i ADORE this ATC!!!!! I am addicted to ATC's and this one is absolutely awesome!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
    XXX Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't she just adorable and an awesome background. Thanks for joining us at wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I commented on this when you had it in the Outlawz Paper A La Mode Challenge but I still love it and wanted to tell you again - LOL! Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!