Friday, July 15, 2016

Aurora 'Dark Pixie' from The East Wind


It's another new release day for The East Wind.  Meet Aurora 'Dark Pixie'. She's not so dark today, though.  Maybe another time.  The color scheme came about by accident.  The bubbles (?) in the image reminded me of one of the digi papers from La Isla Bonita digital paper pack from Gecko Galz, so I played with the colors in my Printmaster Platinum Program, et voila!  Most of the newer East Wind images some in a variety of formats, all for one low price, and I often use the NB (no background) png version so I can use my digi paper behind with no fussy cutting.  WooHoo!  I've matted several times, including one I'd sprayed with Dylusions spray and a pink/orange dot from BoBunny.  Just got some fab new dies, too.  This one is the Memory Box Large Ringlets.  The bright double bow is made with crinkle ribbon from the Rainbow and Vintage Vineyard Bundles from DL.Art.  YUM!



Here's a closeup of Aurora 'Dark Pixie'.  She's colored with Copics and I've added Glossy Accents to her eyes, lips and "bubbles" for shine.  Be sure to check out the TEW FB Group page for more inspiration from my teamies, our current Mini Coloring contest (Aurora Floral Kiss at discount price HERE) ending TODAY, so HURRY) Here's my version, in case you're not familiar.



Our FB contest, "Make Mine Girly Girl", runs through July 17th).  And we also have a new Blog Challenge, with a photo inspiration, that starts TODAY.  Lots going on, eh?  Hope to see you there.


Here are of all the important links you need.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her expression I wonder what she's thinking... TFS with Craft Rocket Challenges - Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you layered the Dark Pixie on bright paper. We are going to the expo on the Friday. It would be fun to meet up Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday July Linky Challenge-Katie DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and great choice of colours. Thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft challenge, best wishes, Anne DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!