Monday, September 26, 2016

#623 Miss Strange Kitty


Told ya I'd be back.  Here's the second new release I'm showcasing today for the fabulous Sandra Caldwell.  Meet #623 Miss Strange Kitty.  EEEK!  Halloween AND kitties!  Be still my heart.  She does look a bit disturbed.  I think her friends are driving her batty.  I rarely color animals in colors that don't occur in nature but she sort of begged for it, don'tcha think?  Had a ball creating a night sky and found the purrfect star and moon DP that brought out her complexion.  The cool sentiment is a sticker from JoLee's and I've added one rogue epoxy bat to the corner.

Here's #623 Miss Strange Kitty's Glamour Shot.  LOL  Gotta say I was thrilled that the purple photographed well.  I did add quite the combo of V and RV Copics (too many to list, and I never keep track anyway, sorry) to keep her from just looking blue to the camera.  The majority of the brights are from the fluorescent range of Copics (including the darkest purple) and are fun to work with, especially for Halloween.  Bwa hahaha!

Check out Sandra's Etsy Shop (babycakednd) to see all the new stamps (it's a double release) or get a sneak peek on the Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans FB page to see some cool projects with what's coming up today.  Be sure to scroll down to see the other kitty I'm showcasing today, too.

I'm entering SUYP #10 (Cat's only Challenge)  Furrything GoesDL.Art September Linky party, Your Scrapbook Place ATG and The Outlawz Monday Greetings ATG Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Oooooo !! Love the new image - she's gorgeous.
    Your colouring is amazing as always Donna and I think you picked the perfect colour. Super fab card.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card!! I love everything you did!!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, your colouring rocks! Beautiful job on this very fun and kooky kitty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!