Saturday, September 3, 2016

Glorious Laboratorious!


Have you heard?  Bloobel Stamps now has a Challenge Blog called the Bloobel Creative Design Laboratory where a winning participant can become a "Creative Expert" the following month.  She will also be choosing Bloggers who add their blog link in the Bloobel Stamps FB Group each month to join the team.  What a fun, fair and unique way to give everyone a chance to be a part of the Bloobel Creative Team.  You can read more about it all HERE.  The current "experiment" is Glorious Labortorious which I've taken to mean something with a scientific or technological bent so I wracked my brain and came up with this.  I've used Expert Gardener and Flower.




Here's a closeup of the happy little Flower before the evil scientists messed with his DNA.  He may be a bit quirky, but he wouldn't harm a fly.  I've colored him with Copics and fussy cut and popped him on the corner there.



And now?  OH, NO! Expert Gardener seems to be in a pickle.  Don't mess with Mother Nature, I'd say.

I'm also entering this in the DL.Art September Linky ChallengeJo's Scrap Shack ATG, Simply Papercraft #35 ATG, Simon Says Wednesday ATG, Not Just Cards ATG, Crafty Awesomeness Sept ATG (using sponsor's image) and the Outlawz Monday Greetings ATG



4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha - just brilliant Donna !! Fantastic colouring and such a quirky fun card :-D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack!! How scary!! Cute and scary at the same time? Fabulous card, either way. And the sentiment is fun and too true at the same time. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Great card. Love it. Great coloring and I love the little accents. Thanks for joining us over at Jo's Scrap Shack for Funday Friday

    Amanda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha!!! this is wicked fun!!! I'm a bit late in my commenting, and I apologize. Thank you for playing a long with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!