Monday, September 5, 2016

Guest Designing for Sandra Caldwell


I'm so excited to be Guest Designer for Sandra Caldwell for the months of September and October.  Every Monday Sandra releases a boatload of new images in her Etsy Shop, Babycakesdnd and it's my privilege today to introduce #734 Seafood Kitty Cake Party.  Well, you know I love me some kitties , and Sandra draws some of the cutest. 

I've made an easel card with digital paper and cut the image, mats and sentiment using Spellbinders Labels Four.  It's a party, so I made a banner with a die from  (oh crap!  I can't find the packaging) and punched two of them with pawprints.  The twine and ribbon  are from DL.Art and I've added a fishbone charm from Blue Moon.



Here's a closeup of #734 Seafood Kitty Cake Party.  It's colored entirely with Copics, except for the silver lid on the can, which was done with a Prismacolor pencil.  I hope you come and check out the Sandra Caldwell Stamps FB Group and check out more inspiration from the team.

I"m entering this in the DL.Art September Linky Challenge, the SUYP (cats only) Furrything Goes Challenge, Simon Says Wednesday ATG, Your Scrapbook Place ATG and the Outlawz Saturday Paper a la Mode Easel Cards Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. FABulous - great design and awesome colouring on the fantastic kitty image. Congrats on your GD spot - I just know you are going to have a lot of fun doing that :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for entering SUYP too Donna :-) xx

      Delete
  2. Donna - don't forget to Link it in to SUPY - it's not in there yet :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and fun! I love it! Your colouring is beautiful (as always!). Congrats on your GD feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image and punny sentiment to go with it, Donna! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!