Wednesday, September 21, 2016

"Leaf Me Alone" for The East Wind


It's time for a new FB contest at The East Wind, and our fitting theme this month is "Leaf Me Alone", so we want to see leaves, either in the image, the DP, or embellishments.  Since tomorrow is the first day of Autumn in the northern hemisphere, I chose the gorgeous Aurora 'Maple' for my project.  I can't wait until the leaves start to turn.  It's truly my favorite time of year.  I pulled a number of seasonal colored papers from my stash and added a Prima flower, silk leaf and die cut twig wreath.  The sentiment is a sticker from???



Here's a closeup of the beautiful Aurora 'Maple'. She's colored with Copics with just a touch of shading from Prismacolor Pencils and I've used a Spellbinders Grand Oval to cut her out.  Be sure to visit The East Wind FB Group to view my teamies' inspirations and please come play along.  This contest runs through October 17th and don't forget, a new digi is released every Tuesday and Friday in the Group as well.  Our current Blog challenge, I Like to Move it, Move it!  is so fun and creative so be sure to stop by there as well.  


Here are of all the important links you need.

13 comments:

  1. Just wonderful

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really LOVELY ! Thank you very much for joining us at Moo Mania & More!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. your coloring is perfect. i love the expression on her face. and i love your blog post title! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card. Your work inspires me. Please came and join candy on my blog if you wish.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image and, as usual, you have colored it beautifully. Your choice of papers is spot on and the layers are perfectly organized! Thanks for playing on our porch at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, love the colouring & layout.

    Thanks for joining us at I D

    Tracey ct

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous fall card! I love how you coloured the leaves - they look so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card....Thank you for playing at CYP this week....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely fall card! I love ow you coloured the digi! Thanks for join us at Creative Moments this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow great how you colored the image. I love the leaves.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this beautiful fall card! The burlap background is great and you colored that image beautifully! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those leaves are so life like. Your colouring is amazing. This is such a skilfully composed project.
    Glad you dropped it onto the front porch at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Autumn card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!