Monday, September 12, 2016

New release from Sandra Caldwell " Bearly Dracula"


This is my second week of guesting for Sandra Caldwell of the babycakesdnd Etsy Shop and I'm so excited to show you her adorable new image #1034 "Bearly Dracula".  You know I love me some Halloween, and bears for that matter, and Sandra has a whole bunch of them, for every occasion HERE.  I thought Bearly Dracula would make a cute topper for a thank you treat box.  It gave me the opportunity to use a pun that not only references Dracula, but bears as well. "Fang you beary much" is framed with a die from Memory Box.  Gotta love those paper mache coffins, made especially fab with a die cut topper from the Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge, and no vampire image is complete without some MS Drippy Goo blood now, is it?



Here's a closeup of #1034 Bearly Dracula.  He was easy and fun to color with Copics and fussy cut and pop on his coffin.  I made him kind of pale, he's a vampire, after all, but resisted the urge to make him sparkle.  Real vampires don't sparkle now, do they?  Check out other fun projects with Sandra's new stamps on the Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans FB page.

I'll be entering him in the DL.Art Thankful Thursday challenge (which happens to be Gardens, but thankfully accepts Thank You projects as well), Stampart Papel Retarte 85 ATG with a Halloween Twist, and Left of Center using the LOC theme.

3 comments:

  1. This is so awesome Donna I love it. great Thank you box- The web design on the coffin is really cool
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday "Garden " Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image is so cute. Love how you colored him up. Love that he's on a coffin w/ a spiderweb and drippy blood! Great job, and thanks for playing at LOC!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab image!! Makes a great Halloween treat box!
    Thank you for sharing with LEFT OF CENTER!
    Susan
    DT for LOC!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!