Monday, September 26, 2016

New Release from Sandra Caldwell


It's double release day from Sandra Caldwell today and both my cards involve KITTIES!  You  know I love me me some kitties, so here's my first called #1042 Cat and Mouse Two.  I surrounded the kitty with more mice I punched with punches from Martha Stewart and used bright DP from Heidi Grace.  I figured you could interpret the punny sentiment two different ways, either "More than a housefull"( obviously a full house with all those mice running around), hence the row of houses on the DP, or "More than a mouth full" since he's got his tongue out and that mouse on his head looks pretty yummy.  Goliath and Jezebel prefer the second.  LOL




Here's a closeup of #1042 Cat and Mouse Two.  I've colored with Copics and added fur detail with my Prismacolor pencils.  Check out the Shop with lots and lots more new stamps.  WooHoo!  I'm posting my cards separately because there are some challenges I want to enter with both.

Yea!  I'm entering SUYP #10 (Cat's only Challenge)  Furrything Goes, DL.Art September Linky party, The Outlawz Saturday Paper a la Mode ATG Challenge, the Corrosive Challenge ATG, LTSCB #86 ATG, Your Scrapbook Place ATG and Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ATG.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute kitty. Could you change the link to Lil Patch of Crafty Friends instead of little patch? I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABulous - another crazy cool kitty :-) Your colouring of him really looks like fur - it's fantastic. I bet Goliath and Jezzy are jealous of him with all those mousies ? LoL
    Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, saw this over at Outlawz....fun image & design!
    Glad that you could join us for the challenge at Your Scrapbook Place, hope to see you back soon!

    Shell in Alaska ~ YSBP DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and fun - and beautifully coloured! Love the accompanying sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and fun card. The colors are vibrant and cheerful. Great seeing you again at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!