Thursday, December 29, 2016

He Found Out!


Gotta say I've been having a tough time crafting since the week before Christmas but I finally managed this for the Outlawz Challenges today.  I chose the theme of Waiting for Santa in Festive Fridays using a fabulous Santa's List digi that Sandra Caldwell gave her DT and several of us guest designers for Christmas. The adorable little girl is #1223 Pretty Please.  I thought they went well together.  I used the new sketch from the Wednesday Sketch Challenge. Yea, me!

Okay, so mine's a little busier.  What can I say?  Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and is looking forward to a fabulous 2017.

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art December Linky Challenge and Simon Says Wednesday ATG.

2 comments:

  1. great card!
    Wish you happy, healthy and creative New Year ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah i just died laughing :) :) Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!