Monday, January 30, 2017

The Outlawz Progressive plus Wednesday Sketch


Well, the month is almost over and there still are a number of challenges I'm wanting to enter, but may not be able to make tomorrow's deadline.  I finally managed to color the adorable Butterfly Kisses from All Dressed Up for the Outlawz January Freebie/Progressive challenge but was stuck on a design so I opted for their Wednesday's Sketch for a two-fer (or is it a one-fer two?).



I took some liberties with the sketch because I'd already cropped the image and couldn't manage a rectangle but I think you can still see the inspiration. Butterfly Kisses is colored with Copics with a little help from Prismacolor pencils and I tried to do an ombre look to her knits and a tweed look to her jumper. The gorgeous crinkle ribbon is from the Sweet Treats Bundle at DL.Art.  Yummy, eh? I don't see this exact bundle in the shop right now, but all of her ribbon is hand dyed, so when you see it, you gotta nab it.  There is a similar one right HERE, though.  The flowers are "wedding confetti" from Michaels, colored to match with Copics and I've added gems to the centers.

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art January Linky Challenge, the DL.Art Thankful Thursday #197 ATG, All Dressed Up January Magical World FB challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #50 ATG and Crafty Addicts Monochromatic.

2 comments:

  1. WOW Donna- I love the way you colored the girls outfit. All of the shades of pink and purple go perfect with the beautiful ribbon. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ribbon goes perfectly with the colors on your pretty card. That paper is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!