Monday, July 31, 2017

Bloobel Progressive (I Scream... You Scream...)


Nothing like waiting until the last day to get a Progressive challenge posted, eh? In my defense, I have been working on it for a couple of weeks but have been very ADD and indecisive about almost every aspect of this card.   I adore Bloobel Stamps and do especially love to use multiple images together to tell a story.  The prescribed Progressive image is Swimming Diver that I received for free by signing up on the Bloobel FB Group Page to participate and creating each month.  In some cases Lisa also has some coordinating images that you may purchase with a discount code (included in your Progressive challenge email) while the challenge is still going on, in this case Angry Shark and Scaredy Crab, but I couldn't resist also adding Ice Cream Octopus for a fun summer twist on the underwater theme.

They're all colored with Copics and fussy cut and I added ice cream cones to the Diver's hand and Crab's claw by printing an additional Octopus and cutting from there.  My original plan was to do a stop card but it wasn't working for me so I again used my new Waves Die from Avery Elle and added a circle embossed with a Waves folder by Darice to the top backed by a Double Stitched Circle die from Kat Scrappiness.  The additional fish was added to balance the colors a bit and the sand to ground it all.  Both are stickers from JoLee's.  Sentiment was computer generated.

I'm adding this to the DL.Art July Linky ChallengeSimon Says Wednesday AG, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #62 AG, the Outlawz Twisted Thursday AG, Dream Valley #60 AG, Cupcake Inspirations #416 Beachy, and C.R.A.FT. #426 Summer.


6 comments:

  1. What a fun card!!! Fits the bill this week. Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great under the sea card, love all the different images.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along with our Beach challenge by cupcake inspirations. Good luck in the draw. Saskia Pullen Dt member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges .Neva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!