Friday, January 12, 2018

I'm not Fat, I'm Fluffy!


Gotta say I broke out in a HOOT when I saw the hilarious Freebie from Ike's Art on the January Challenge post at SUYP (Show Us Your Pussies, ahem...CAT'S ONLY) Challenge Blog.  "I'm not fat, I'm FLUFFY!" immediately came to mind (Jezzie tells me that all the time, and how the heck would I know since as soon as my hand goes from her head to her body, she bolts.)  The theme this month is Furrything Goes/Meuw Year and me thinks someone is contemplating a Meuw Year's Resolution...Nah!  I had a riot cutting and pasting various strips of DP and adding a few stickers to the bottom of the card from the Meow pack from Echo Park  and did I ever have fun coloring "Fat Cat" up!



Here's a closeup.  I've been doing a lot of fur practice with my Copics and really, really, REALLY wanted to fluff her out, so I lightened the digi to a fairly light gray in my Printmaster Platinum program and went to town.  LITTLE ball of fur?  Hardly, but she's purrr-fect just the way she is.  Just ask Jezebel.  

I'm also entering this in the January Ike's World AG/New Beginnings challenge, the DL.Art January Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #73 AG, the Outlawz Monday Greetings The Time After Christmas, the Outlawz Twisted Thursday New Beginnings, Your Scrapbook Place January AGSimon Says Wednesday Use Patterned Paper and Crafty Animals #10 AG.

10 comments:

  1. Love this card!
    its super cute!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'll have to remember that quote LOL, this is so funny, I love what you've done with the fabulous cat. Must go visit Ike's again.
    Faiht
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cat and great card! Super mood -bravo!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwahahahaha - how fur-bulous ! I love the background and the way you 'furred up' the kitty is awesome. I bet Jezzie was not impressed LoL. A super card Donna and I am glad Fat Kat gave you a giggle :-D
    Thank you for using one of my images and for coming to play at IKEsWORLD and SUYP Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fluffy and cute! Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your cat image made me chuckle, fabulous use of pattern paper.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. The expression on the fluffy not fat cat is so cute. I love the papers and stickers you used. Thank you for Joining the DL.ART January Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of the elements you combined in this card. The sentiment is perfect and pulls everything together.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fat puss! "These scales are broken!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!